Thursday 19 February 2015

The Year of the Sheep!

Today is the Chinese New Year, which is the year of the Sheep, this gave me a little excuse to show you some lovely sheep I photographed this week! I saw them in a field near my house and jumped out of the car to take their picture, sadly for the poor sheep they thought I was going to feed them and they all came running over to me.This worked well for my photos but not so well for the poor sheep!
They are very cute!
Well I am looking forward to seeing you all at the felt in which Elaine is taking I think it will be a great morning!!! I am also looking forward to meeting all the new people coming to our first "Start from the Start" workshop in the afternoon!
Saturday 21st February, Hillsborough Village Hall at 10.15 am  for the felt in, see you there.
Hello to those of you who read this blog and wonder about coming along some Saturday, please do we are a friendly bunch, its open to everyone over the age of 18 and on "what to bring to a felt in"page there is a list as to what is required if you want to take part. Hope to see you soon!
Fiona Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment