Thursday 9 May 2013

Exhibition Photos!

I am including some of the very complimentary comments left in the book at The Island Centre, which visitors to the exhibition wrote!

Really enjoyed the exhibition, some fantastic pieces!

Wonderful exhibition, great use of colour, very well done to all involved!
                                         
Absolutely mouthwatering!
                                           Absolutely wonderful exhibition, such a variety of work, takes my idea of felt making to a whole new level!
Amazing work I feel inspired to have a go.
Exciting exhibition- I can feel a new interesting project coming on!
Creative and Inspiring exhibition keep up the great work- I'll be checking out the blog.
Such an amazing display of inspiring work. Who knew such things were possible with felt! Will be signing up for some workshops ASAP!!
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, the exhibition was a great success and we pulled out all the stops, but wait till they see the next exhibition!!!
Fiona Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment