Friday 3 December 2010

December meeting

Feltmakers North is holding its second meeting at The Island Arts Centre, Lisburn on Saturday 11th December, at 10.30 am. The topic is Christmas and Dorothy Dinsmore is showing us how to make  Christmas decorations. We were delighted with response to our first meeting in November, we are keen to see everyone again and hopefully a few new faces.

With the weather at present it is the ideal time to be making felt hats, or scarves to keep warm, I was certainly glad of mine when it snowed in last week end in Edinburgh. As I am sure you know if you make felt it is slightly addictive and I can quite honestly say I have never had so many hats, which is great as I have one in every colour!(well I'm not quite that bad!) Felt is so versatile and as I surf the web I have found some very inspirational work from felt slippers, table runners to cosy warm wraps mmmh! I think I will go and make something now, hope to see you all on the 11th.
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment